Published: Thursday, 06 July 2017 22:16
Council meetings will be held at the Town Hall on July 11 and August 8 starting at 6 PM.
MPC (Municipal Planning Committee) meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at the Town Hall starting at 6 PM. All relevant documentation must be submitted two weeks prior.
Published: Tuesday, 04 July 2017 14:47
The Town of Magrath is seeking applications for one full time labourer position to work in a team environment and will be responsible for duties as directed by the Operations Manager. Duties would include assisting with maintenance and operation of all Town-owned facilities, including waste transfer station, water and sewer lines, roads and parks. There is some crossover work with the associated Parks and Recreation Department as needed.
Preferred Qualifications include:
1. An understanding of the mechanical function of machinery and equipment associated with municipal operations;
2. Construction and maintenance knowledge of roads, sidewalks and other related municipal infrastructure;
3. Class 3 driver’s license;
4. Willingness to work in a team environment and perform other duties as required;
5. The applicant must be willing to participate in on-call rotations as required.
Read more ...
Published: Wednesday, 28 June 2017 22:02
Here is a map below. Red is our current and yellow is proposed expansion.
Council is considering change to the No Animal Zone and are requesting feedback on the proposed no animal zone expansion.