Published: Tuesday, 04 July 2017 14:47
The Town of Magrath is seeking applications for one full time labourer position to work in a team environment and will be responsible for duties as directed by the Operations Manager. Duties would include assisting with maintenance and operation of all Town-owned facilities, including waste transfer station, water and sewer lines, roads and parks. There is some crossover work with the associated Parks and Recreation Department as needed.
Preferred Qualifications include:
1. An understanding of the mechanical function of machinery and equipment associated with municipal operations;
2. Construction and maintenance knowledge of roads, sidewalks and other related municipal infrastructure;
3. Class 3 driver’s license;
4. Willingness to work in a team environment and perform other duties as required;
5. The applicant must be willing to participate in on-call rotations as required.
Read more ...
Published: Wednesday, 28 June 2017 22:02
Here is a map below. Red is our current and yellow is proposed expansion.
Council is considering change to the No Animal Zone and are requesting feedback on the proposed no animal zone expansion.
Published: Wednesday, 28 June 2017 21:21
Over the past two weeks, there have been a few vehicle thefts and theft from vehicles in the town of Magrath. Raymond RCMP would like to remind residents of Magrath to remove all items of value from your vehicles, lock your vehicles and remove the keys from your vehicle. This will help to remove the easy opportunity to steal or remove items from your vehicle. If you have any information about a criminal offence, you can call the Raymond RCMP at 403-752-4747 or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.