Published: Thursday, 19 October 2017 15:30
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PRAYER – Russ Barnett
3. SWEARING IN AND OATH OF OFFICE FOR MAYOR BY CAO WADE ALSTON
4. SWEARING IN AND OATHS OF OFFICE FOR COUNCILLORS BY THE MAYOR
5. APPOINTMENT OF THE DEPUTY MAYOR
6. COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS REVIEW AND RESOLUTION
7. COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE MEETING DATES AND TIMES
8. INITIAL ORIENTATION AND INTRODUCTION OF SENIOR STAFF BY CAO
Published: Thursday, 19 October 2017 14:46
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) PRAYER – DeVar Dahl
3) PUBLIC FORUM
5) ADOPTION OF AGENDA
6) APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a) Regular Council Meeting Minutes: October 10, 2017
7) BUSINESS FROM MINUTES
a) AUMA Convention Follow Up
b) Pedestrian Underpass Alberta Transportation and Engineering Update
c) Head-Gates Tendering and Upgrade Update
Read more ...
Published: Wednesday, 18 October 2017 16:28
The Town of Magrath is seeking applications for one full time labourer position to work in a team environment and will be responsible for duties as directed by the Operations Manager. Duties would include assisting with maintenance and operation of all Town-owned facilities, including waste transfer station, water and sewer lines, roads and parks. There is some crossover work with the associated Parks and Recreation Department as needed.
Preferred Qualifications include:
1. An understanding of the mechanical function of machinery and equipment associated with municipal operations;
2. Construction and maintenance knowledge of roads, sidewalks and other related municipal infrastructure;
3. Class 3 driver’s license;
4. Willingness to work in a team environment and perform other duties as required;
5. The applicant must be willing to participate in on-call rotations as required.
Please submit your resume, including references, to the undersigned. We would like to thank all applicants who express interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date is November 3 @ 5:00 p.m.
Send resumes via mail or email to: